Five Years of My BSU Life.

Gokullive Blog Team

The job 'Proof-reading' was not only an interesting one but also had careful reading, a bit knowledge of Typesetting, enkling and e-book creation. If you have much awareness about these, you will definitely succeed in this job.



Blog Featured


In 2013, i resigned my job from Atara inc., and ended my life in Technopark. After completed my graduation i joined there through one of my friend Mr. anuraj. On that time, it was nice and good experience to me. Early wake-ups, scheduled daily routines, good friends, interesting job, parties etc.

About the job; it was an important part of content creation process, and my part was ‘Proofreading’. The job 'Proof-reading' was not only an interesting one but also had careful reading, a bit knowledge of Typesetting, enkling and e-book creation. If you have much awareness about these, you will definitely succeed in this job. Me and my colleagues had no idea about this job in which we took over, even after completed the training process.

We got boring and annoying lecture training classes throughout the training period, like an old Government college lecture classes. Even our trainer had not much skill to simply explain what the job was & how each job requires -its own style elements. We completed our training process immediately and started to work with clients and sent the completed portions to the Q.C -Team (Quality control ) and there started problems. We got a numerous feedbacks from the seniors, superiors, higher departments and from our big clients. Most of the feedbacks point out major corrections and mistakes in which we omitted on proofing.

The Routine & Our Targets.

Despatching the finished work and it’s quick response & feedbacks are became common phenomena in our department. In spite of these, we couldn’t think about leaving the job. Later, during the recession period most of our senior employees had thought about the insecurity in this job and brought them out to find out better than this. During that period i never thought about to left the job like them but afraid about that “Insecurenes”.

In 2012 December, My father had some severe cardiac diseases and admitted to Trivandrum Medical college for surgery. This incident obstructs our business and leads to some family issues. Hospital charges, medicinal and home expenditure could not met only with my own income. These expenses are definitely become affordable if our shop be opened and functioned that time. So i decided to quit my job and opened our shop and ran the business for the sake of my family.

After seven months, my father recovered from cardiac problems and he came back to business. I became discharged from some of the duties on shop and got some time to take my own business. The most disappointed thing was, that time i can’t get another suitable job and later, loneliness bothered me for a while, later i got depressed upon my faith. One of my friends  sent a message to me, which is about "Coaching classes & Crash Courses for Government oriented Jobs. I took this message seriously and after a few months i went to Brilliance College for attending coaching classes along with my friend Mr. Girish for public exam.



Here begins the story !. It was an intensive phase of my career seeking life. There were I met a lot of people with same situation facing in their life like mine. Each day i got a new friend in there & afterwards we formed a new group especially a whatsapp group named #BSU– Brilliance Students Union; for sharing study material, chapters to those aspirants who gave seriousness on their studies in brilliance college. I took the charge of the #BSU group. Each day i got new aspirant as members to our group and this led to made my friend circle a massive one.

During special occasions we conducted many programs in both educational and cultural streams under the banner of #BSU. Inadequacy of sharing elaborated study materials through WhatsApp group, I felt that we needed another platform for sharing our content for a wast reading. We wanted to get our content quickly even after a few days or months of material post updation. After some research and investigations, i found that micro blogging is suitable for us and i decided to start a blog for our online learning.

The BSU Blogging Process.

In 2015, I started our educational blogging site – #BSU_Blog. By this blogging, I realized that -” what was the job I had done Aptara inc. before “. I got much knowledge upon text styling, arranging, web designing, page setting, template designing, editing the CSS (cascading style sheet ) etc. I gained through life experience what I did not get in those training classes.


BSU Educational Blog

In 2015, I conducted test papers to those aspirants who looking for LGS job in both Government and public undertakings. Study materials are bagged up with new blog. We studied well and ranked in various public exam ranklist. Now we don’t have any regrets about our past. Today we are convinced that the decisions that we taken 5 years before were correct.

Private jobs are may sometimes insufficient and they will not treat you well for a long time in life span. It is only when we are in youth, that we feel comfortable with the private job.


If you think that the private job is better, then   you have up-to-date with your professional fields. But It is unknown that how these will work among our living conditions.
. . .
Gokullive Blog Team
By
Posted On :


Post Comments
Topics in this article
Share This Article